Monday, January 16, 2012

Carpe diem

My phrase for 2012 is 'Carpe Diem'. I going to do things that I have wanted to do. I’m not going to put things off for another day. No more saying I’ll do it later.

I have already started living this out. Yesterday I was looking around my living room and I was tired of my lamp not have a shade on it and my window looking bare. So I did something about it. I went to Target and got myself a lamp shade.
Then I hung a curtain I already had and hung up a picture.  Now the corner of my living room looks great!

I also have been wanting to get better at my art and get in shape. So this morning I signed myself up for a Drawing, Chinese Brush Painting and Pilates class.  I have even inquired about volunteering at a wildlife rescue. I have always wanted to volunteer at a rescue.  I’m going to keep myself busy and mark things off my list of things I want to do.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

yay! good for you! sounds like fun class too.

Alex said...

Good job! Stick with it