Alex and I have now lived in Seattle for almost 2 months and we couldn't be happier and feel more a home. Everything with this move has been picture perfect. The move itself wasn't stressful at all. I had made a decision to not to let myself stress out and I gave it to the Lord. The apartment has a breathtaking view of the Puget Sound and is located in West Seattle. Our new home is small but it works for just the two of us. Alex loves his new job. It keeps him very busy. I haven't seen him this happy in a long time. I am looking for a part time job right now and I’m getting ready to try and sell my photography to stock photo sites. It’s something I really hope I succeed at.
Alex and I are really excited that Fall is here! Today as I was walking home from the store I was watching the leafs on the ground getting blown around by the wind; the beautiful vibrant colors that crunched under my feet. It made me smile. I really missed not having much of a Fall last year when we lived in California. I love the changing of seasons. I’m really excited to see what this next year will bring.
Alex and I are really excited that Fall is here! Today as I was walking home from the store I was watching the leafs on the ground getting blown around by the wind; the beautiful vibrant colors that crunched under my feet. It made me smile. I really missed not having much of a Fall last year when we lived in California. I love the changing of seasons. I’m really excited to see what this next year will bring.

1 comment:
Stop you're making me jealous of my lack of fall!
I'm excited for you too!
Post a Comment