Sunday, February 17, 2013

22nd week of pregnancy

         
        Now that I am over half done with my pregnancy the time seems to be flying by. I have been feeling really good in the past few weeks and that makes it much more enjoyable to be pregnant. I have been able to feel little man kick for weeks now but he wasn't strong enough for Alex to feel his little kicks and punches until yesterday. I'm so happy he finally got to feel it. I'm sure it makes it all that much more real for Alex. 

       Over the past few days I have really started to feel bigger so I measured my belly and lo and behold my belly grew an inch and a half. I didn't know you could grow so much in one week. So far no stretch marks. I keep slapping on the belly creams to hopefully prevent that. My clothes are defiantly starting to get tight. So last week I caved and got a pair of maternity jeans and I think I'll have to go get a few tops soon. 

         Starting last week I started making pregnancy update videos so I can share whats going on every week for all of my friends and family that I don't get to see. I will post last weeks and this weeks below.  







Little man at 20 weeks

                 This past week was valentines day! The day started off by me making Alex breakfast and then that evening we went to sushi (pregnancy safe sushi) and a movie. We went a saw a good chick flick Safe Haven. It was a good one to see on valentines day. I was really just happy to be able to spend a nice evening with my love. I know evenings out are being numbered so I want to take full advantage of them before the baby comes in about 4 months.

Alex and his V day breakfast ( he was pretty tired that morning)

Us at the end of our evening out 



 I'm trying really hard to remember to keep my blog updated during my pregnancy. I hope you all have a wonderful week!

                                                       Em

1 comment:

Teresa said...

You 2 are so cute I love watching your blog post! What are some of the names you have picked out for the little man??? Its fun to see your apartment in the background. Can't wait to come and visit. Keep the updates coming there fun to watch!