Saturday, March 30, 2013

28 Weeks



28 week belly 

I have finally arrived at the third trimester! Today I am 28 weeks pregnant and so ready to meet my little boy. Baby boy is now around 15 inches long and just over 2 pounds. This week he’s working on getting fatter and his little lungs are getting stronger.

I have been feeling really good for the most part. I think because I’m going into my last trimester I can feel my energy slowing slipping away. My belly is starting to get in the way these days. Last night I was on the floor doing some stretches and I could not get up off the floor without Alex’s help. Man, I still have two and half months left. By June I’m going to feel like Violet from Charlie and Chocolate factory after she turns into a blueberry. Alex will have to roll me into the hospital ha! ha! ha!

Last weekend Alex and I had a baby shower in Eugene with a few friends and family. It was so good to see everyone. We got SO many cute clothes and other things.
      opening a gift from my aunt Amy


A few days ago we ordered the car seat and stroller. We are slowly getting things ready for the little guy. My goal is to have everything ready by June 1st. I want to be prepared just in case he comes early. I have a feeling he may be a little early.

I’m really trying to enjoy my pregnancy and all this alone time I have before I have a little one running around. I think it’s normal to miss being comfortable while I sleep and fitting into my cute smaller clothes. This year’s spring and summer styles are just so cute. I look forward to being able to wear them again.

I just really want to hold my baby. I want to see what he looks like. Who’s eyes and nose and little chin does he have? I’m just so excited! Only 84 days till he's due.



No comments: