

Today I am 31 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Only 59 days till my little guy’s it due! Although I think he will be early. This week he's about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long and weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 lbs. Little man is about the size of a pineapple. He's going through major brain and nerve development. I feel very full of baby these days. It’s crazy to see his little elbow or knees poking out of my tummy and then I have to massage him so he will move.
This morning I woke up thinking about my little boy and just knowing how much joy he will bring to my family. The last several years have been really hard with around 15 deaths between Alex and my families. Before I got pregnant I remember praying that I would have a baby in 2013 so it would be a year of new life and great joy. It turns out between Alex and my families 5 babies will be born this year. Babies are such a blessing and gift from God. I know so many people having babies this year.
Today I ordered the fabric for my son’s room! Alex’s sister is sewing a crib skirt and blanket from it. I wouldn’t be able to put his room together till after we move later in the summer when he will have his own room. We currently live in a one bedroom apartment. Things are going to be tight for the next few months. It’s amazing how much room baby things take up.
Alex and I are getting really excited to meet our son. It’s amazing how in love you can be with a baby you haven’t even met yet. I’m sure he will be here before we know it.
1 comment:
Very good. Looking forward to the time ahead of us
Post a Comment