
38 is here and little man is due in 2 weeks!
Ahhh! I’m so ready for him to get here but it’s a little nerve racking. This week he is the size of a pumpkin and it look and feels like I swallowed one too. I’m in good spirits but I am pretty uncomfortable these days. I have lots of pressure and lots of sharp pain but not many contractions in the last few days. My face and hands have gotten more swollen this past week.
Ahhh! I’m so ready for him to get here but it’s a little nerve racking. This week he is the size of a pumpkin and it look and feels like I swallowed one too. I’m in good spirits but I am pretty uncomfortable these days. I have lots of pressure and lots of sharp pain but not many contractions in the last few days. My face and hands have gotten more swollen this past week.
This past weekend Alex and I took a labor and delivery class that was really helpful. We learned some really great pre labor and labor positions and breathing techniques. We now feel more prepared for labor. I really just want to get it over with. I’m so happy that I’ll have Alex by my side the whole time. He is going to be a really great labor coach. I really think this experience will bring us even closer.
I hope little man decides to come soon. I feel very blessed to be able to experience pregnancy but I’m ready to move on to being a mommy and meet my son. I want to see his little face and kiss his tiny fingers and toes. Please keep baby and I in your prayers; for him to come soon and for a safe and short delivery.

No comments:
Post a Comment