I have now been a mom for one month and I love it. Being Elliot's mom has been exhausting, yet wonderful. I wouldn't change it for the world. This little guy has brought so much joy to Alex and my life.
Elliott's milestones
- At 1 week, he started rolling on his side.
- We have been cloth diapering for one week. So far so good.
- He has become so alert in the last few weeks. Its so fun to see him looking around so much with his beautiful blue eyes.
- I think he's starting to smile responsively.
- He has started cluster feeding which means he's having a growth spurt (not a fan of cluster feeding)
- He loves music. I have noticed that he really likes instrumental music. Especially music with horns and guitars.
- He is very curious about our cat. The feeling is mutual with our cat.
- He adores his daddy.
This weekend Elliot is going on this first road trip to Oregon. I'm sure he'll do great in the car since the second the car starts moving he falls asleep.We are going to my family reunion. Hopefully by the end of the summer we will be able to come back down to Oregon so more people can meet him.


1 comment:
I love the pictures! Yep, he sure is adorable. Its exciting that you get to introduce him to new people! That will be so fun.
Post a Comment