Where has the summer gone!? Oh yeah, I had a baby and have been moving...
Life has been a little crazy lately, but its a good kind of crazy. Elliott is almost 2 months old! He has changed so much from the little guy we brought home from the hospital. Elliott has been smiling a lot and in the last week has really started to like things like mobiles. He loves to cuddle and sleep on Alex and my chest. He can hold up his head really well now and likes to be held facing out so he can be apart of everything. Yep, he's definitely my kid.
A week ago, we moved out of our tiny apartment in Seattle to Issaquah to a place twice a big. Its a two bedroom, two bath condo. We are slowly settling in to the new place. Alex has to commute 30 minutes to work now. I’m so grateful to him that he was willing to move out to the suburbs so we could have a bigger place.
This month, I'm doing a really fun thing on Youtube called VEDA. It stands for Vlog (video blog) Every Day of August. I joined a VEDA challenge that two vloggers that I follow put together. They made a list of topics to vlog about every day and the video has to be under 5 minutes. I think around 70 women signed up. It’s been really fun watching all the diffrent videos. The topics range from what am I wearing today to show us your talent. Videography and editing isn't my strong point so don't judge. If you would like to watch my videos I’ll leave a link below.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCehmYyUf917GnkHLMfmyBOg
I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer. I miss everyone in Oregon and California so much. I can’t wait for more of you guys to meet Elliott. Hopefully we will make a trip down to Portland and Eugene in the next month.

No comments:
Post a Comment