My baby boy is now 3 months old! He has changed so much this past month. Elliott is such a happy smiley boy. He has Alex’s smile and dimples. Every time he smiles at us, it melts Alex and my heart. At 9 weeks, he found his fists. Over the past month, he has been sucking on them more and more. That same week he started teething! I feel so bad for my little guy. They only thing that seems to help him is sucking on Alex or my finger or Tylenol. I have tried teething tablets and toys but they don't seem to really help Elliott. Week 10, he started sucking on his lower lip. It’s so cute. 11 weeks was the starting of him sticking out his tongue all the time. Elliott was born tongue tied, so I’m really glad we got it clipped when he was a week old. Week 12, he rolled over for the first time! I put him on his play mat for tummy time and went to the other room to grab something. When I came back, he was on his back. I couldn’t believe that he rolled over and I missed it! Today, he is 13 weeks and rolled over again and I witnessed it! Last week, I went to pick him up out of his pack in play and he said “Hi”. I couldn't believe it. Later that night he said it again to Alex. Alex just thinks he is making a sound that sounds like “Hi”. Over the weekend, he said again when my mom was around and she thought it sounded like “Hi” as well. So I’m going to say that it is his first word. Life has been wonderful with Elliott. We are tired, but what parent isn’t?
.




No comments:
Post a Comment