Over the weekend I got to go to Lake Shasta with Caleb’s Family. We got a houseboat with 5 bedrooms and a hot tub. It would have been nice if we could of gotten an even bigger boat because we had 19 people on the boat. 7 of the people where kid under the age of 11 and I wish they wouldn’t of come. Originally there were no kid coming so it could be a real vacation for Caleb’s Uncle and his girlfriend. They always have 2 to 10 kids in there house alm
ost at all times. So basically their house is crazy all the time. But we brought the kids anyways.
We started off the trip a little crazy leaving for Cali 4 hours late which left us leaving around 6:30 pm . But I guess having that many people on a trip you are bound to have something go wrong. I went with Caleb in the truck he was driving that was pulling a jet ski. He wasn’t very happy that he had to drive in the first place then they put a jet ski on the back the truck. So I sort of helped him drive to Redding with changing lanes and stuff. But I have learned not to tell him how to drive because it ends up with someone mad at the other. So I zip my lips most of the time.
We got to are hotel at midnight and everyone was so exhausted. We had to get up early to grocery shop and on get on the houseboat at 10. But of course we didn’t get on are boat at 10 because the shopping to took so long and know one had eaten all day and it was 11. So we got lunch and got on the boat.
Now getting everything on the boat is a challenge all on its own. To bring everyone’s bags, sleeping bags, water toys and food of 4 days for 19 people takes some time. Then on top of that one of the kids (Jordan who all older kids wanted to throw off the boat) put sunflower seeds in to toilet and broke it even before we the left the dock. So we had to wait 4 or 5 houses to get it fixed. I couldn’t believe how it was one thing after anther. We finally left the dock to find a good place to dock for the night. The first day was shot, but we couldn’t what for then next day to play on the jet skis and swim.
We woke up the next morning to clouds and it was cold. So we sat in the hot tub in the rain trying to stay warm. It still was fun and then later that day we went to the Shasta Caverns for the tours It was really interesting especially since Caleb’s Cousin Wade went and was the butt the tour guides jokes. Wade kept on trying to one up the tours guide’s jokes. It was pretty funny. But yet again we had lost days of are vacation.
Finally we woke up on Sunday to clear skies and sunshine. Sunday was a really fun day. A deer and babies came almost right up the boat in the morning looking for food. So we feed them grapes Doritos. They loved the nacho cheese Doritos. I got lots of photo of them. Then I got to Jet Ski with Caleb’s brother Cody and then with Caleb’s later in the day. By
they way Caleb is not a very good at jet skiing. I was riding with him and wasn’t doing anything fun. So took over driving and went as fast as it would go. Which is only 45 mph. I love catching ski boats waves and driving on them so it makes you jump. It so fun. Caleb’s didn’t like it so much. Sunday was pretty much are only day to play. We had the leave the next day 2. So Monday was full of packing and cleaning. When we docked it took two hours to get everything off the boat and into the cars. By this time everyone was starving so we stopped at In and Out. I love In and Out and Caleb and never tried it before. He didn’t like it. I can’t believe he didn’t like it! I fully enjoyed it. After we ate it back home to Fallon. It took 4 hours to get h
ome. We come home and crashed………the trip was fun for what it was. I wish it could been an adult trip but maybe next time.
Me wanting to get home
ME & Caleb
The deer
Cody(Calebs brother) on the jet Skis
Chris being lazy like alway
The twins
Shasta on lake Shasta

1 comment:
nice pictures.
read my blog.
http://www.usagisoft.com/spective
Post a Comment