Saturday, May 31, 2008

Some bumps in the road

So lot of stuff has happened in the little over a week I have been here. Heres my list of bumps in the road.

  • I’m being transferred after 2 day on the job in entertainment costuming. Please just guess why I’m being transferred…my back yet again in controlling my life. The one thing I really didn’t want to happen. So my back hurts and I have no clue what my new job is yet.
  • I love Disney. I really do but I think Disney and I in the long run won’t happen. I was thinking about it and I don’t like working for that big of a company. Well at least the resort. Big companies are great but I like a smaller company feel. I don’t know.

I do love it here and want to stay. But it's hard to be away from everything you know. I just miss everyone a lot. I need my Alissa time. It's been hard not having me time. I love just being alone for awhile and I don't ever get that anymore. It's just gets some getting use to I guess.

No comments: