Sunday, September 16, 2007

Good Bye


I head off in the morning bright and early. I got my car packed and said my goodbyes. I'm excited but so nervous. All day I have have a bad case of the butterflys in my tummy. I keep telling myself that I am going to be fine. So thank you for all of the prayers and support that everyone has given me. I'll make sure to take lot of photos of my trip down. Caleb's driving the whole way. So I can sleep.

Good bye Troutdale/Portland


Me ,Alye and her kitty pickles
Me and Pickles

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

you're going to be more than fine you're going to be wonderful. let me know if you need anything...i've been in the same boat, remember!

AMY said...

Hello Girly-girl! Are you settled yet? Fill us in, okay? Miss you. Love you. You are going to do great!