
I know that know one that reads my blog really cares about Britney Spears attempt comeback at MTV awards that went so terribly wrong. I just wanted to say that I feel bad for her. Here she is in this time in her life when she is going though a divorce getting over a nervous breakdown and may lose her boys. I don’t think I would of done very good job ether. Now for the outfit, it was pretty bad. She shouldn’t have worn the sparkly black bikini when she is so badly out of shape. You would think if you were make a big comeback you would be working out really hard. I don’t really know what she was thinking with that one. She should have worn a corset. It would of looked better. I really don’t know why I care, but I do. Her new song is kinda catchy… I hope she does make a comeback. I would hate to see her crash and burn so badly…
She has the body of most people right now but people don't like that because she is known for her hot body.
2 comments:
Interesting that I read this as my Gilmore Girls DVD did the "previously on Gilmore Girls" and flashbacked to Rory opening her Chilton skirt and Lorelei saying surprise and she says, "I'm going to be in a Britney Spears video?"
I feel bad for her too. It seems like she either doesn't have very good counsel right now, or doesn't want to listen to wise counsel right now. Oh, by the way, most people don't have her body. Most people wish they could look that good after two kids.
Post a Comment