Today I had a wonderful day at the beach. After I read my aunt Amy’s blog about going to the beach it made want to go. So today Alissa and Krista and I got up early and went to seaside. We got to the beach around 8 am and went to breakfast and pig’n pancake. It was a perfect day at the beach. No wind some clouds and it wasn’t cold. I was so happy to be able to go before my move to Nevada. I loved taking pictures of my friends and a kite flying near by. It was a perfect day. We didn’t really stay very long but just being able to feel the sand between my toes made me happy.
Alissa and I

I love this photo of me

I like this one too



Krista right before she almost landed on her head

I think he was pretty cute

Having fun in the hat shop
Krista and the king

Alissa and I

I love this photo of me

I like this one too



Krista right before she almost landed on her head
I think he was pretty cute
Having fun in the hat shop
Krista and the king
1 comment:
Well said.
Post a Comment